Saturday 11 August 2012

My favourite places

With a seventy hour working week ahead, I won't have much time for reading or blogging, so I thought I'd share a photo of one of my favourite places instead.


This is The Borough pub in Lancaster. The light's not so good for reading, but I've spent a few hours here catching up with my favourite bloggers and helping my husband with an occasional spelling in his crossword.

One day I'll have a library of my own, with armchairs just like these.

Well, a girl can dream, can't she?

4 comments:

  1. What fabulous chairs! And of course you'll have a library of your own. Just takes a little time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the books already - just need a bigger house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so love those chairs for my study... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh, I do love a cosy, English pub. Your one looks divine - a home away from home - have a pint for me!

    ReplyDelete

Long time, no see

I blame Facebook. And Twitter. And Whatsapp. Not to mention Cooking Fever and Candy Crush, both of which I've installed and deleted from...